- For the construction of aviary, wire mawns and cages well suited
- for applying plaster to non-stick coated and incoherent surfaces. The network consists of a network of galvanized steel wire with solder joints
- It does not cause rust discoloration of the plaster, as is the case with conventional non-galvanized wire.
- Ideal for plastering a variety of building surfaces, whether stone or wood.
- It also increases the strength and resistance of cleaning against mechanical damage and resistance to cracks.
- Thanks to the solder joints, the network can also be used outside as a universal network for fences, pens, etc. The network is lined for protection of the grid with wax paper.