- To support the function of the immune system: Vitamin D3 is of high importance for people with limited solar radiation (office workers and indoor people), people with darker skin tone, overweight people, elderly people and pregnant women
- Helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth: Vitamin D contributes to the normal uptake and use of calcium and is therefore required for healthy bones and teeth. Promotes normal muscle function and plays a role in cell division
- High dose of vitamin D3 in well-resorbable form: the high dose ensures that you always have enough vitamin D3, even if you don't get enough sunshine. The pack of 120 capsules ensures a supply of 8 months.
- Quality guarantee: Our products are manufactured by the GMP certificate holder in the Czech Republic
- Important properties: odourless, gluten-free and lactose-free; without colour and preservatives
Article Condition: New