- PREMIUM QUALITY: The advantages of the Maritime Estate for the liver can be seen to be detoxifying, a strong antioxidant and generally anti-inflammatory. Mariendistel is a flowering herb that is related to the family of goose flowers. It is native to southern European countries, although it is now found in temperate regions around the world.
- HEALTH: Why is Mariendistel good for your pets? It protects and regenerates the liver during long-term use of medicines or after poisoning. It also helps with digestive problems and poor liver health.
- AID FOR IMMUNITY: Maritime dysfunction reduces the negative effects of vaccination, detoxifies the organism and strengthens the immune system.
- GENERAL USE: Mariendistel is a valuable source of fatty acids, it supports tissue formation and healthy fur growth. It is a perfect aid for deteriorating skin quality and is suitable for the prevention and long-term active detoxification of the animal organism.
- DOSATION: Just mix it in the pet food. The recommended dose: dog under 10 kg - 3-5 g / 11-30 kg - 5-10 g / over 30 kg - 11-15 g / cat 3-5 g